Photos- Homestead - Interiors
The award wining design has numerous beneficial features:
* "Neighborhoods" of 10 residents have recognizable themes:
* "Cape Cod", "New England", "Boston" and "Framingham"
* Self evident, floor plans for easy, self navigation
* Color queueing in the decor within "neighborhoods"
* Left versus right queueing for navigation
* Secure walking paths that circle back to the start
* Dedicated dining areas for each neighborhood
* Inside and outside gardening programs
* Numerous large and small activities spaces
One of the many holiday celebrations!
In the salon, getting ready for the next celebration.
Celebrating in one of the four neighborhood dining areas.
Award wining design
Heritage was recognized by the National Council on Senior Housing as the best designed assisted living community in the US.
In part, this was due to the layout of our Homestead Memory Care Program which is designed to aid navigation by residents as independently as possible.
Numerous common areas are convenient to apartments for socializing and the activities spaces are centrally located.
There is a secure one and a half acres of walking paths and garden areas. These provide independence to walk and enjoy nature within a safe setting.
Walking paths are enjoyed year round. Raised gardening beds are enjoyed in the summer outside. In the winter, we have a beautiful four seasons porch that is full of plants.
There are an abundant number of windows which provide plenty of cheerful lighting as well as beautiful views of the landscaping and surrounding natural beauty.